Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buying shoes online

So in the last several months I have discovered several great websites for buying shoes online and thought I would share:

1 - Zappos.com: Can be pricey, but they are generally pretty quality shoes and they have free shipping both ways. They have some of the prettiest/most fun shoes I have seen.

2 - Shoebuy.com: Similar to Zappos--huge selection, free shipping both ways. In my experience (which is still limited) I have found some better deals at shoebuy.com, but not quite as many fun styles or colors in the price range I'm looking for. (I also posted a link for $$ off at shoebuy.com a few posts ago.)

3 - Shoedazzle.com: An interesting concept. It is similar to those CD or DVD clubs where they send you a selection each month except it does work a little differently. At the beginning of each month, they send you an e-mail letting you know your "showroom" for the month is ready. They give you a selection of 5-10 shoes in your showroom for you to choose from. Every pair costs $39.95. You can opt out each month so you're never required to buy anything (but if you don't opt out by a certain date, they charge you the $39.95 and you get a credit on your account).

4 - Justfab.com: Same idea as shoedazzle.com but I like having both so I get more selection options! :)

Also, I have finally updated my Current Shoes slide show below with several new pairs from the last 6 months. Look for the "New!" tag.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I only knew about Zappos. They do have great selection, don't they. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tragedy that you have smaller feet than both your sisters. Looking through your 'shoe box' makes me want your shoes so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Current Shoe Box

Lissa's Shoe Box © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!