Monday, November 9, 2009

On the clock...

So a couple months ago, my department was putting together a presentation at work for a Division Staff Meeting. The presentation was on accountability so our presentation was kind of a joke about how nobody took accountability for the presentation and we all some excuse for not being there. We put together a slideshow with picture of everybody doing whatever their excuse was. My excuse was that there was a huge sale at Payless so during work one day, I went to Payless with a few coworkers to get some pictures. I had to try on some shoes and such so we could get good pictures and I just happened to find a couple really cute pairs on sale. How could I not get them? I mean, really. So check out the slideshow at the bottom of the page and look for the "NEW!" tag.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this story - it is so funny! I really shouldn't look through your Current Shoe Box pictures. Heaven knows that I can't wear shoes like that (for both height and Achilles reasons), but whenever I see your shoes I think, "Maybe I could get shoes like that ... they are so cute!" It's really not good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa- there are so many reasons why I love you...and your shoe collection is one of them. :) Ooooh! I just noticed a pair on your slideshow that I own too! Ha! See, I can be cute and stylish sometimes too! Oh, and I just noticed those were the new pair you got! :) Those are super cute, if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting.

    I found this blog which shoes the shoes worn each day by various Elle Magazine employees. I thought you might enjoy checking it out!

    http://fashion.elle.com/blog/elle-shoe-diary/

    ReplyDelete

Current Shoe Box

Lissa's Shoe Box © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!